My friends are so cool.
1. We say “hella” and no one makes fun of each other. If you hear someone make fun of “hella” you think he is just a show off, who went to undergrad in some so-cal area.
2. We actually remember everything from high school. We actually hang out with the same people we used to hang out with. Only exceptions are the boyfriends/girlfriends.
3. We actually remember siblings/parents of our friends.
4. We don’t have to be so polite when we’re frustrated with a group of people who are consistently running on Asian time and never on time. =D GET HERE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE OR WE’LL KICK YOUR ASS works.
5. We understand the naivete of our friends. Enough said.
6. We know most of the exes of our friends. So we try to avoid talking about them in the presense of the current significant others.
7. We can make a karaoke room into a house party/club!
8. Some of us know how to handle alcohol; some know how to pictures of drunk people. =)
9. No one has to explain where everything is. If you don’t know, you’re not from 408.
10. Everything takes place on Stevens Creek or El Camino Real… Well almost everything 😉